Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunglasses

Sunglasses


I give a lot of credit to these bloggers who do a lot of beautiful, sensible, easy to follow and fun to look at product collages, because they are not easy.

Getting a good pair of sunglasses has been on my mind lately, and for a while I sure I would pull the trigger on a pair of pricey, 'real deal' Ray Bans, after I finally decided on tortiose (1) rather than classic black (2).  But as I continue to put away savings for that epic day when I will sign for a better home for KB, I have decided that the cute $10 jobbies I found at Marshall's will more than do. 
But I can look right? Just a little torture of shopping lust will keep me motivated right?
I love the shape of the new wayfarer, and this (3) faded blue style with faded lenses even is just. Awesome.
Which brings me to the 'clubhouse' style which, if I win the lottery and classic basics are accounted for, these funky white ones (4) from anthropologie are adorable.
Here's (5) an inexpensive stand-in from kohls for my tortoise-shell fetish, and these pink floral guys (6) I saw and tried on, and even though I thought they were adorable and they were on sale for $10, I didn't get them.  I remember thinking, I have my basic, that's all I need, I would rather be $10 richer. Only I haven't stopped thinking about them.

Daytrip Shades - Anthropologie.com, $28
Sunglasses, $17
Sunglasses, $12
Ray-Ban ray ban shades, $170
Amazon.com: Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses: Shoes, $90
Amazon.com: Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses: Shoes, $90

No comments:

Post a Comment