Monday, June 20, 2011

New Crush

I was going to put him on the other blog, but as this will remain anon, I will confess (to harmless nothings) here: his name is F. Jimenez, he's pretty dark, an exuberant dork, and just when I was completely annoyed and uninterested (he is obnoxious) he couldn't care less and -of course- I want his attention back.  Him and eminem.  I have issues.  This will fade I'm sure, I just bored.  And frustrated. As usual.  My streak of positivity is over, I just need to wait for another upswing.  It will.  I just need to refocus and gather momentum.

I'm going to try and do two posts a day during the week in the ultimate 'practice' of discipline.

My brother is stressing me out.  Asking Kurt to let me go have dinner with him got me so worked up.  Him asking me to find a place for Isabella to sleep -and get Kurt to go along with that- is stressing me out.  Steve's a guy... which means he is bound to be some type of asshole and I sort of hate him too.  Is just explaining things to him enough? will that work? since the whole idea is for us to be friends? No he has to push.  Which is making me realize that this whole 'let's try to reconnect/be closer' idea of mine is all for naught.  There may be a reason we are drifting apart after all.  'Keep a safe distance' is my go-to motto for everyone except my daughter.

Kurt and did dinner and a movie on Saturday... saw Super 8. ('Sparks' (you know, the date night sparks?) didn't even cross my mind.  But we had a good, no stress, time.)

Kurt woke up early both days this weekend, killing my precious weekend-morning-chill time.  In true paranoid fashion, I'm thinking he may be on to my crack-of-dawn car snooping.  Now that he's out of pills, ha.  He'll get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment