Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Table

I followed a link from A Cup of Jo and landed in another land -filled with inspiring pictures and unintelligible language.  I am fascinated by this little tablespace, and my question is: what goes on here?  Being the inhabitor of tiny spaces while trying to raise a family, this photo is saturated with a believable-ness that I love.  An oddly tiny table with three seats around it, showing a breakfast set-up?! I would love to have an informal loungey breakfast here with someone and I can picture Karabear and myself here hunched over homework or maybe some sort of craft project.
And my second question is: what language is this? I'm going to guess dutch... and moving 'learn another language' up on my to-do list. 

Familiens samtalekøkken

er knap 10 m², men Rie Elise Larsen insisterer trods dets beskedne størrelse på at kalde det et samtalekøkken. Det er nemlig altid her, gæsterne står, når parret laver mad, og det er også tit her, hele familien ender med at sidde til måltiderne. En Ikea-taburet er malet knaldorange, mens den blå taburet med pude er fra Grønlykke. Tehætte og papirlampeskærm er fra Rie Elise Larsens egen kollektion.

No comments:

Post a Comment