Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wishlist: Marais shoes

Shoes | Marais USA

Shoes | Marais USA (clipped to Polyvore.com)
I have no idea how this picutre got here, I just meant to clip this picture to the website, but I'm not unhappy that it is.  Wow, I have a lot to learn. Thank goodness for practice.  I've been eyeing these up for a while, ever since somebody -can't remember who right now, but probably one of my trifecta favorites- had Marais espadrilles -also jonesing for- on her blog a couple months ago.  Love these: the bows, the cap toe, the perfect go-with-everything neutral combo, the mary-jane buckle, the dressy flatness.  I'm wondering how they fit and look on and how difficult returns are in case of an unfortunate disaster, i.e. they don't look nearly as cute as they do in pictures.

K and I took the day off yesterday to go with Kara's daycare to Storybook Land.  Worth it I believe, hanging out with her friends outside of daycare is big with Kara, and she had a lot of fun, running around hand in hand with her 'bestie' Ana, seeing a lot of her other friends (spent most of the day with Ana and Sydney, but we also hung out with Joey and saw Rory and Jack, Sarai, and Addie, showing off her idependence -these are the kind of childhood memories I want to help create.  And K and I had fun seeing Kara so happy, spending extra quality time with her and meeting and hanging out with Ana's parents.  K -little social butterfly that he is- actually got Vitali's, Ana's father, number and talked about having a dinner date together.  Which makes me nervous, especially since I do really like them.  K seems like a nice interesting fellow at first, but when you get the full-K experience you find he is riddled with negativity.  Something I don't want to inflict on other people, especially people we don't know and especially good, intelligent, family minded people.  But I'll go along with this -in the interest of developing positive experiences if not more 'evidence' that we need to separate because of him-, my knuckles white from gripping the seat.
Btw, I have more percocet pictures that I'm not sure how to put up.  Mr. Wonderful has quite a collection of pill bottles and doesn't seem very interested in hiding them. I guess they'll just go here.  For safekeeping.
Speaking of wild rides, I went on the 'Twirling Turtle' rides -Ana's idea- and felt nauseous the rest of the day. I like that I can push through things like that for the greater good.

These I found Monday morning:





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment