Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog Love and Sisters and Cousins

Rounding up my blog favorites, which are almost always found by linking from a blog I love and visit everyday.  The current and original trifecta is:
Stephmodo where, ahem, practical meets pretty.  Cannot remember how I found this lovely woman, but probably looking for recipes.  She has a way of presenting practical (no really!) necessary information in a sweet, excitable friendly way.  I don't feel as 'guilty' checking in here.
Simple Lovely Found through a link on Steph's blog (ha! like I know her or something!).  This one is not as practical minded (not that any of them really are for me) but I love the pictures, the voice and personal feel and I especially admire her 'Operation Simplicity' resolution.
This picture is from her most recent blog (today) and here is the 'perfect sunny day hat' (or possibly a nicer, more expensive version of the hat) that I saw in Target weeks ago for $15 that I wish I had now.  I actually saved this image as 'tagethatthatgotaway'.  Hmph.
A Cup of Jo I recently realized that Oh Happy Day is the same woman, so.  This was found from a link on Simple Lovley and I was wondering why Jordan was not on Steph's blog.  And why does Steph seem not to be on anyone else's blog?  Then I realized that Oh Happy Day was on Steph's blog.  I gossip nuttily within myself.  I just want in the popularity ring. 
Continuing the weirdo vein, I plan on researching these people's resumes and other projects. I believe I have only glimpsed at the possibilities of success to be had in the realm of blogging/writing. These women are giddily inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment