Friday, June 24, 2011

Lucky May 2011

The Brother Dinner went great, it was so great to sit face to face and have one of our intense, cathartic talks.  I feel so much better.  Not everything was discussed or totally aired out, but I feel like he sort of understands and mostly accepts my situation and how I feel about it.

I love sitting down with new fashion mag, cup of tea... and maybe a little snack.  Heaven.
The mag pics from 'the day the PC got malware':
 Marc Jacobs dress, just so love the stripes and bright colors and the easiness of it.
 This, I think, is a Tory Burch necklace, not totally unaffordable (about $40, says Lucky magazine) and profits go to a good cause.  And I love it.  I love colorful, craft-project style, beads.
 Love everything about this outfit.  I feel like it is something I would actually do... if I had a rooftop party to go to.  Definitely.
 Love this top.  Really into shirts with different shapes right now.  Again, easy.

 I'm passing on these pants. But they are perfect.  Been looking for khaki skinnys to give my skinny jeans a break.
 I love this skirt.  It's out-of-box for me, but I saw on the Canvas website and loved it and then saw it again here and loved it.  Its the orange and khaki color combo and the easy length of the skirt I think.  I wouldn't do it with a button down, though.  The website had the model in a jean jacket which really stopped me in my tracks.
 Wouldn't I so rock this top?! So cute.  Skinny jeans, wide legs, dress pants, jean shorts, khaki shorts, under a blazer or jean jacket.  ...not for $170 I'm not. If I were a DIYer...

Ah, and have we noticed that some pictures are 'laying down'. Ah, yes we have.  I can't right them. Hmm... could this be why not everyone loves blogger?  To be investigated...

No comments:

Post a Comment