Monday, June 27, 2011

The 'Real' Blog

I put myself to the resolution that I would start the 'real' blog, as I've been calling it, today.  And now, to be honest, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.  After spending some time this weekend with people who may or may not be reading it (but who I'm essentially gearing it towards) I'm not sure if I feel more or less nervous.  I have no 'clean cut' posts from this blog, which means posts I can just copy and paste, all posts have a dose of negativity or oversharing on the personal side.  But there are a few that need only minimal editing and just a little tweaking.
I guess the first thing to do is to just get the new link in...
So, what to do for the first post. Hm. This idea scares me: I could just copy, paste, edit.  But it wouldn't be awesome to have a sort of commemorative first post? And now not doing some sort hoopla bothers me...
One idea is to link over some of my favorites, and talk about how they inspire me. But, I think it may be too early, and a little 'coattails'-ish, to do that yet.  Or I could do something sort of 'in the news' that strikes a chord with me.  Or a yoga commentary post.  Or just a general health-tip kind of post.  I think whatever I do will set the tone of the blog, and maybe I'd like it to.  What to do? ...I have four and half hours to make good.  Going for a walk now.

Its not happening.  I have to think of an address name, which is permanent, which needs to be well thought-out, which has stopped me in my tracks. Having an off day. (Again.) See following post.

No comments:

Post a Comment