Thursday, June 9, 2011

Popsicles and Picnics

What's wrong with this?




I think this may be our best bet.
Then again, there's always this...



I'm in the market for some-good- popsicle molds. Last summer's trials have mostly made it into the trash can, possibly in a fit of frustrated rage. The popsicle need to come out of the mold. This seems a no-brainer for the popsicle mold making industry, but alas, nothing has worked as well as tearing away a dixie cup. I love this simple, rustic method -though they are a bit big for my little one- but when L-Dog saw them she said oh I'll have to find you some popsicle molds. Ok. Find me some.

I'm also semi-obsessed with this idea I have to -someday soon- take Kara to the park for picnic.  I love a good picnic in the grass.  A shady picnic table with a nice view isn't so bad either.  Last month, after going to the ACUA Earth Day festival, Dadela, K and I broke out my grandmothers yellow and red checked tablecloths for over our hard-won picnic table and had the most wonderful backyard lunch al freso, complete with a little white pitcher-vase full of dandelions picked by our little pee.  One of our most happy 'family moments' in my opinion, the kind that give me hope.

I'm loving these picnic images from a blog I came across today via ModCloth, The Clothes Horse.

And this little set would be nice.  I love the blue stripes!

 The I Heart Summer lovefest is getting out control.

No comments:

Post a Comment