Friday, September 9, 2011

It's going to be a long weekend

It occured to me last night, as i was endlessly tossing and turning and 'dreaming' (lust tends to take over when I lay down in bed, knowing I'm free of distractions for the night hours... I think of his height, his brown skin, his intense brown eyes... yum. All of it. Yum.) that I wouldn't be seeing him today -he's not usually here on Fridays.  When I hesitated yesterday, when he was 'roaming' out of the elevator, that was me body trying to tell me to stop and talk.  Maybe 'get a fix!'.  Its going to be a long weekend.  -Maybe for him, too.  Funny how I feel bad for him...
I went to his cube... I was a little taken aback that he had left the note there.  But then I considered what he had written on it: Who wrote this note? Sign here (arrow to an open space).  I suspected yesterday in my mental wanderings that he may be an impatient person, the note on the note is a bit of confirmation of that.  Remember when idiotface wrote that long letter asking for essentially 'details': write this, write that, you don't want me to think of you badly do you?  bullshit.  The note on the note made me feel that way to.  Then I thought of him coming in to work early Monday morning and seeing nothing and how that may feel to him.  I'm really not trying to drive him nuts.  Honestly I was thinking he was a grown, mature man who had a firm sense of himself and his life and if he wanted something he would approach me or whatever it was he wanted and go after it.  As you get older, you know you can't make demands of people, you make requests if anything.
I'm out of time, but, I know that I just want to see him in person and talk about why the note, I'm not ashamed of it or the why.
And I can't wait for Monday.  Yes, It's going to be a long weekedn

No comments:

Post a Comment