Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Shit: Earthquake

I didn't see him today... yet.  Is that why I feel down?
I want to, I hope I do.
So unmotivated, so much to do.  Going for a walk now, maybe I'll feel better.

...
Ha!
So as I'm coming back from my walk, entertaining a really bizzare Frankfantasy, the building is being evacuated.  There was an earthquake! 5.8 they're saying right now!  I started to walk around to see Kara -the daycare had to wake them up from naptime- and hoping to see him.
Just called Kurt, got him. He had no idea.
I'm wondering where f is.  I had walked by his cube twice(sic) and he wasn't there.  On my walk I went by his jeep.  So he's here.. somewhere.

Another non-productive day... days, weeks down the drain, wasted away... where is my motivation? How can I get it back? Where can I go to find it again? (if there ever was)

Getting sent home while they check for 'structural damage'. wtf.


No comments:

Post a Comment