Monday, May 9, 2011

Two Week Ab Challenge ...? We'll See!

This self-imposed directive is coming from how deperate I feel when I look at my stomach and how exhausted I feel at just the thought of doing anything about it.  Whose belly is this? I literally look like I could be 5 months pregnant. I had gotten some pretty good results about two months ago when I was all gung-ho; but at that time I was motivated by a water-park birthday party (all the other Mom had on drenched cover-ups, I wasn't sure if I should have felt out-of-place or not -they looked stupid, honestly) and was provided with the tranquil solitude of a Robin-free workplace -I did ab exercises and squats all day, researching new moves in between.

I'm loving Gwenneth Paltrow lately and here are some exercises she does from Self.com, where she was promoting her new cookbook. 

Gwyneth Paltrow's Arm and Ab Moves

Or, Tracy Anderson's Arm and Ab Moves. 
GP endorses Tracy Anderson on her blog, Goop. Goop.com is also one of my all-time favorite blogs, sometimes silly and I am unable to relate to it for the most part, but completely redeemed by the awesome 'Be' section.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment