Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Review of Fisher-Price Little People Happy Sounds Home

So this is new for me: posting reviews! good one!

For Easter this year, I thought Kurt and I could get Kara a dollhouse instead of a Easter basket since I figured candy-filled baskets would be in abundance -and truly they were.


Originally submitted at Toys R Us

The Little People Happy Sounds Home is a charming new playset that allows little girls to discover their very first home & provides them with tons of toddler-appropriate activities! Playset folds open to reveal plenty of rooms on 2 levels, plus activities & fun sounds to keep them busy! Sta...

Cute & Kid Approved
By Miss Pee's Mommy from Pleasantville, NJ on 5/4/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Can Withstand Use, Fun, Good Dimensions, Pieces store inside
Cons: Not very realistic
Best Uses: Imaginative Play, Creative Development, Indoor, Young Children
Describe Yourself: Working Parent
Was this a gift?: No
Colorful and sturdy, not really impressed with how realistic the interior of the 'home' is(my daughter was confused about the 'bathtub'). I like that it has sounds and that makes it more intriguing for a little one (the doorbell on ours is very hard to push to get the sound -very frustrating for a two-year-old!). I think its priced a little high. But -most importantly- my daughter loves it and it keeps her engrossed for longer than three minutes! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment