Thursday, May 12, 2011

Living Room Template

Blog surfing this morning I found one of those pictures that I just want to jump into and live in.




Blue is my favorite color and I love the way the color weaves through this room with a great base of warm neutrals to soften it up.  So many things I love about this living room: the comfy-style couch with lots of pillows, the 'large-artwork' idea for behind the couch, the natural wood coffee table, the natural fiber rug, the mix of patterns in different shades of blue, the color coordinated lampshade, the whole seating arrangement!

I'm still so obsessed with pinterest, trying to stop myself from thinking about the hundreds of interesting and inspiring pins I 'm missing when I'm not looking -or when I'm following a link for a pin!

I did some shopping yesterday.  Funny how I set myself to a 'no-spending' goal just as I'm getting into new ways of being introduced to products...  I didn't see my mom for mother's day and Isabella's birthday is tomorrow and Kara was in need of a little reward for trying to do better with her potting training.  And I was in need of a little reward myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment