Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eat

I am always trying to find new and better ways to eat healthy, as well as new motivations and inspirations for healthier, happier living.  Through all that, the most important part of fantasizing about healthy living, is imagining how to fit these ideas into real life, visualizing myself and my family actually eating these healthy revelations. This article speaks to my heart: http://pressroom.consumerreports.org/pressroom/2011/01/my-entry.html.  Not only does it cover nutrition and saving money (Kara needs a new house, Kara needs a new house), but it combines the two: how to get the most nutrition for your money.  I don't know about my two-year-old, but I definitely am not above a little deficiency of taste or flavor in favor of getting nutrition that will help me to have more energy and feel happy and healthier.  As it turns out, you usually don't even have to sacrifice taste when it comes to fresh, nutrient rich food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment