Monday, April 11, 2011

Calendar

Just finished adding eight things and updating five others on my google calendar.  Though exhausting and sometimes irritating, ultimately I think its great to be busy.  Easter and one of my favorite little sideline holidays -Earth Day- are coming up and everyone has so much planned!  Steve and I are trying to round up hunters for "The Last Easter Egg Hunt at Coolidge Ave", which could end up being really big.  The LFA, Kara's school, is having their annual egg hunt and spring party on Earth Day.  Last year Kara was so cute and did really well, I have some great pictures.  It'll be nice to spend a little extra time with her for a fun event.  Then an Easter dinner on Saturday night at Lorraine's and then Easter Brunch at Tina and Todd's.  If it weren't for the potential for a brotherly blowout between Kurt and Eric I'd be super excited.  When we're at both places all I have to do is watch over Kara -stairs/breakables and wild dog, respectively; I don't have to cook or worry about how grossly messy my home is... Lorraine is always some form of entertaining an Tina and Todd are so cute... Nevermind -I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment